As we reflect upon this past holiday season, we hope that you created wonderful memories to cherish with your loved ones over good food, laughter and song.
Part of ringing in the New Year provides you with a fresh outlook and thirst for taking advantage of new beginnings. We call these New Year Resolutions. At Petschauer Insurance, we are here to help you get a head start, offering our own version of New Year’s Resolutions to best protect your personal property and assets.
1) Insure Your Valuables – receiving jewelry, furs, or any other valuable as a holiday gift is exciting. Remember to add this item(s) to your Homeowners or Valuable Items Policy
2) Take A Defensive Driving Course to save money on your Automobile Insurance
3) Install a Central Station Fire & Burglar Alarm in your home and send the receipt to your agent for discount on your Homeowners Policy
4) Purchase a Personal Umbrella Policy and increase your limits to cover your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit.
5) Purchase a Flood Policy to protect you home from an over flow of water. You do not need to live near a body of water to consider this important coverage.
For more detailed information, please contact us so we can help you get 2018 off to a great start! We wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year!