This is the time of year when we all stop to give thanks for the many blessings in our lives. I would like to share my appreciations:
To our loyal clients: Thank you for all the trust that you have in our agency and staff. You are all very open to our knowledge and expertise as we protect you, your family and your business. Every year we focus on ways to enhance your experiences so that you always feel safe.
To my amazing and knowledgeable staff: I am so blessed to have your commitment and dedication to our firm and our clients. Each one of you truly embraces our Petschauer Brand of honesty, integrity and trust. You also bring your team spirit and collaboration in your work with our clients, our projects and our Petschauer team.
To my family and friends (and my dogs Dobie & Gracie): Thank you for all your love and support. I truly feel so blessed to have you all in my life.
To my dad and our founder: Thank you for creating a Petschauer Insurance philosophy that has now become your legacy. Your wisdom continues to guide us every day.
May everyone have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.
Did you know that on Thanksgiving Day the amount of kitchen fires are two times more likely to occur than on any other day of the year? That seems reasonable, as most of us are celebrating a holiday that resonates because of the amount of food preparation that takes place. That is why we want you to be prepared for the worst, while enjoying the holiday.
Here are 10 tips to keep in mind as the day of feasts approaches:
- Install a fire detector in or near the kitchen.
- Never leave the kitchen when frying or grilling food.
- Use a timer when cooking.
- If using a deep-fryer, keep the fryer outside, away from any walls.
- Avoid loose clothes or long sleeves while cooking.
- Make sure all candles around the house are securely placed.
- Keep kids away from cooking areas.
- Keep all flammable things – oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, towels – away from the stove top and oven.
- Keep the floors clear of any objects you may trip over.
- Make your fire extinguisher functions properly, and place in or near the kitchen.
We hope that you take these tips and put them to use while you prepare for Thanksgiving. Then, the only thing you will have to worry about is overeating. Have a wonderful holiday!