The number one New Year’s resolution around the world is to get fit, lose weight, and overall be healthier. Sometimes we just need a little more push to make the extra effort to achieve that goal. What if we informed you that your health insurance may actually pay for your annual gym membership?!
Yes, you did read that correctly! There are a number of health insurance providers who will reimburse you for the entire year’s membership. You will feel better and may even save yourself some money as you live that healthier lifestyle.
Contact your insurance provider today to find out if they offer this service. And, if they do, find out what the process is to receiving that reimbursement. More and more insurance companies are beginning to see the value in taking care of their members.
This could be the news you have been waiting for!
And check out these simple tips on how to keep your New Year’s resolution going all year long:
1) Be realistic. Give yourself an attainable goal. It’s good to set the bar high, but take it one step at a time.
2) Make a plan before you start. Create a work-out calendar that works best for your schedule to keep you feeling successful.
3) Talk about it with your family and friends. It will make them aware of your goals which they can support you in.
4) Understand that Challenges do occur. Don’t beat yourself up if you do miss a day or two . So stay positive and remind yourself that tomorrow is another day.
5) Keep track of your progress. Keeping a journal will help you acknowledge your smaller accomplishments which will lead to your ultimate goal.
6) Treat yourself. Have your favorite food every once in a while as a reward for your hard work. Or treat yourself to some new clothes to work out in if you want to stay away from food reward until you meet your ultimate goal.
YOU CAN DO IT ! GOOD LUCK !