The start of a new school year signifies a wonderful and exciting time filled with the promise of a bright future! As a parent, there’s so much to look forward to for both you and your children as they embark on this next phase of their lives. It’s an opportunity for you to celebrate the young men and women they’re becoming as you provide a healthy foundation of love and support.
As your children blossom into young adults, they may take this opportunity to begin driving to school! With that in mind, we’d like to share the various discounts that could apply to the young drivers on your policy.
- For students attending college over 100 miles away, many carriers offer an Away From Home Discount.
- If you have chosen to purchase a new car for your child as they head off to school, you may also qualify for a New Car Discount if the car is less than three years old.
- Completed Driver’s Education courses help young drivers sharpen their skills and add to their knowledge, all while earning a discount at the same time.
- It could also be especially motivating for your kids to know that they could be rewarded for doing well in school. A Good Student Discount is often awarded to full-time students (25 years old or younger) that maintain a “B” average or sit on their school’s Dean’s List or honor roll.
- Defensive Driving courses are easily completed online and offer substantial discounts for primary drivers in the household. Visit our website for more details.
As your kids prepare for this next adventure, we wish them a successful school year filled with new beginnings as you reap the benefits of automobile discounts! Feel free to contact us if you need more information or have additional questions.