As we reflect upon this past holiday season, we hope that you created wonderful memories to cherish with your loved ones over good food, laughter and song,
Part of ringing in the New Year provides you with a fresh outlook and thirst for taking advantage of new beginnings. We call these New Year Resolutions. At Petschauer Insurance, we are here to help you get a head start, offering our own version of New Year’s Resolutions to best protect your business or commercial property.
1) Risk Management: Make any necessary repairs such as sidewalks, stairways and guard rails which will reduce your slip and fall exposure
2) Purchase Cyber Liability Insurance to protect your business in the event of a data breach
3) Purchase Employment Practice Liability Insurance to cover you in case of a lawsuit for wrongful employment practices
4) Be mindful of the need for Special Event Coverage such as a wedding, Fundraiser, parties, client events
5) Purchase Commercial Umbrella Policy or increase your limits to cover your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit. We live in a very litigious society and defense costs are rapidly increasing
For more detailed information, please contact us so we can help you get 2018 off to a great start! We wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year!