Finally booked the backpacking trip through Europe that you have been talking about for years? Everything is planned and now you are just crossing off the days on your calendar until your dream vacation. Your excitement may have caused you to overlook some possible situations while abroad…
Ever think of what would happen if you got sick before or while traveling? If you lost your luggage? If your flight gets cancelled? Travel Insurance would take care of you if any of these things occurred… Here’s how:
- Trip cancellation insurance for 100% of trip cost
- You get a contagious virus or break your leg and have to push back that long awaited trip? A travel insurance policy will cover all the trip costs and cancellation fees.
- Trip delay insurance
- Are you arriving to your destination a day late because of flight delays? Travel insurance will pay for all reserved expenses that you missed, including hotel rooms and car rentals.
- Luggage loss protection
- You landed in your destination but your luggage never arrived to the airport with you? You will be compensated for your lost items (selfie sticks and bathing suits included).
- Medical expense coverage
- Was it the tap water or the wild berries? Whatever it was, you are now sick at the hospital. If your health insurance doesn’t cover your medical expenses abroad, your travel insurance will.
- Emergency evacuations coverage
- That excursion was more extreme than you thought, and now you must be airlifted to the nearest hospital. Ambulance rides and helicopter evacuations are not cheap. Travel insurance will cover if you so happen to need either.
- Lost document replacement assistance
- Passports, wallets, pocketbooks, and phones are easily lost while abroad. It does not matter if you misplaced them or if they were stolen, travel insurance will cover the costs that come with replacing them.
Having peace of mind can make a world of a difference, and can be easily achieved by calling us and asking about a custom travel insurance policy. We hope that you have the best travel experience and that everything goes according to plan! Trips like these do not happen every day, so enjoy every second!