Last week we gave you some tips on how to insure your RV or camper for your next camping trip. This week we wanted to share some awesome safety and space saving tips to make your time out in the wild as amazing as possible.
And here is an article with some awesome safety tricks that you may need if you ever find yourself in an emergency while out in the wild. Some of our favorites are:
- Use Duct tape to close a wound
- Use tin foil to turn AAA batteries into AA batteries
- Use Crisco and a t-shirt to make a long lasting candle
- Cuddle with your pets if you’re cold
Take a look at this article on how to make the most out of the space you have. Here are some highlights:
- Use bedside caddies as a makeshift night stand
- Hanging fold up shelves are good for storing clothes and pantry items
- Shoe hangers are also good for storing miscellaneous items
- Attach slide out drawers under tables or beds if possible
So there you have it, another edition of Petschauer’s 101 Guide to a safe and comfortable camping trip.
And one final tip, whether you are in an RV, a camper or just tenting it out, make sure you bring the bug spray, sunscreen, marshmallows and toilet paper!