So the holidays are fast approaching, and you’re taking a vacation. You may have your plane tickets, hotel reservation, tours scheduled, and even dinner plans all paid in full. HOWEVER, did you consider Travel Insurance? Don’t think you need it?
Think about some of these situations:
- What if you have a medical emergency prior to your trip and can’t go?
- What if you got to your destination and your trip was interrupted and had to go home immediately?
- What if you have a baggage delay and need to purchase some clothes or personal items?
- What if you missed your connecting flight for inclement weather?
- Does your medical insurance cover you out of your home state or while you are abroad?
- Does your medical insurance cover emergency evacuation?
If you purchase Travel insurance before you leave, you will have coverage for all of the above and more. We recommend the Gold Travel Plan; however, click on this link to get a quote and pick out a plan that fits your travel needs.
Here some highlights of the Gold Plan:
- 100% Trip Cost |Trip Cancellation
- 150% Trip Cost | Trip Interruption
- $750 | Trip Delay
- $250 | Missed Connection:
- $1,000 | Baggage & Personal Effects Loss
- $300 | Baggage Delay
- $25,000 | Medical Expense
- $500,000 | Emergency Evacuation
- $10,000 | Accidental Death & Dismemberment
And there are Optional Coverage choices available to increase some of these options. Have questions? Give us a call and we will be happy to assist – 718.386.5050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know how stressful things can get when you plan an exciting trip to see family or the world and it doesn’t happen. Whether it is bazaar weather patterns, a sudden injury or a family emergency, Travel Insurance can give you that peace of mind to know if something were to go wrong at least you can be reimbursed for expenses so that you are able to plan another trip with your hard earned money.